This add-on for Fiddler 2 (.Net 4) Proxy, allows for the loading and execution of e-learning packages from a local file system. It essentially turns fiddler into a simple web server for debugging e-learning.
I develop and test a great deal of e-learning and find that I have to continually upload content to an LMS (e.g. Moodle) to test it, then edit and fix any issue and then repeat the process. It is time consuming and prone to error. this add-on for fiddler allows you to debug the content you are currently developing/modifying without the need for uploading, etc.
Fully configurable via an Integrated Menu.
- local domain configurable (http://scorm.local)
- Supports SCORM 1.2 (more to follow).
- Supports serving of content from multiple local locations.
- Logs and displays all SCORM command.
- New: Displays SCORM commands as a timeline.
- Logs all interactions in the fiddler log.
Release Notes – fiddler-scorm – Version 220.127.116.11
- [FSCORM-5] – Cannot launch SCO if path has spaces in it
- [FSCORM-3] – Add “Refresh Cache” button to top of index page.
- [FSCORM-4] – Add “Quick jump” links to index page to access SCORM folder sections.
- [FSCORM-10] – Add timeline to SCO Log
Thanks to Newtonsoft for thier JSON library.
SCORM Interworking Timeline